Carpe Diem Special #68. Hando's 4th/ Tears of Joy

This has been my first month doing the Carpe Diem Haiku Challenges and I've enjoyed them a lot. I've made some beautiful connections and met some wonderful Poets. This has been a wonderful experience for me. Thank you to everyone in the Carpe Diem Haiku Kai Family and everyone that's supported me.  Now to the challenge, write a haiku in the same sense tone and spirit.


The puddles on the pavement
carry the moon, the stars  (c) Hando
and cherry blossoms.






snow melts on the path
reflect the sun in gray skies
capture tears of joy


Thank you ....Carpe Diem Haiku Kai


Copyright © 2013 SaFire

2 comments:

  1. What a beauty SaFire very much in tune with the one I gave. I am glad that you enjoy participating in this haiku-family. Good to see that this is a wonderful experience for you. Thank you for being part of our haiku-family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cry 'tears of joy' when the snow melts and the sun tries hard to shine! happy holidays...

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some of your wisdom.