Carpe Diem's Sweet Memories #1/ Rain

This was my very first Haiku. I had just started on a poetry site and they have these competitions that the members come up with, they even give out trophies/awards. Well this particular competition was a Haiku competition. I had never heard about Haiku poems. So I looked it up and found that there were all these poems by Japanese poets that I knew nothing about. I read a few and enjoyed what they had to say. I  tried my hand at writing a Haiku and entered it in the competition. I didn't win, it wasn't good.   They still aren't but I enjoy trying to write them.



  Rain

Fluffy white clouds
Sun at its zenith. Heaven's
 Window, azure
Skies, open wide
Freeing God's storage 



Thank you .....Carpe Diem Haiku







Copyright © 2013 SaFire

2 comments:

  1. WOW! What a nice post on sweet memories SaFire ... Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kristjaan! Your lovely words mean so much!!

      Delete

Leave me some of your wisdom.